Signs That it May be Time for Heat Pump Replacement
If you are on the fence about whether it is time to replace your heat pump, or whether your heat pump may survive another season, these signs can give you an idea that it may be time for heat pump replacement in Orange County. If your heat pump is older than 10 years old, then these signs are much more likely to result in the need for heat pump replacement.
- One of the biggest signs that it may be time to replace your heat pump is that regular maintenance is actually turning into regular repairs. If you feel like you are constantly paying to have your heat pump fixed, it may be time to look at installing a new heat pump.
- Humidity levels can be a good indicator of whether your heat pump is working to its full potential or not. If you have noticed a change in humidity levels within your home, this is a sign that your heat pump is not working correctly. Have an expert assess your heat pump to let you know if it is a simple repair needed, or time for replacement.
- If you have noticed a steady rise in your energy usage, or you have a steep climb all of a sudden, this could be due to your heat pump aging. New heat pump models can help you save energy, you may need to consider what will cost you more in the long run.
- If you are noticing spots throughout your home that are warmer or cooler, this can also be a sign that something is not right within your heat pump.
- Noises can often be an indicator of deterioration within your heat pump. If you notice your heat pump is getting noisier each day, it could be due to many things. Contact a heat pump specialist, it may be a minor fix or it could mean that your heat pump is on its last legs.
If you feel that your heat pump may need replacing, it is best to get this looked at before the winter months arrive.
Why Choose Dynamic Air Services for Your Heat Pump Replacement in Orange County?
If you feel that your heat pump is not working to its full potential , contact the experts at Dynamic Air Services. We have been working in the Orange County and surrounding areas since 1998, to bring affordable heating and cooling services that exceed our customers expectations.
We work hard to provide you with the highest level of workmanship and customer service. Additionally, we offer warranties on all our products and services, so that you can trust that any job we do is covered for years after the work is finished.
If you are in need of heat pump replacement in Orange County, contact us today on 949-340-3917, or fill out a contact form.