24-Hour Emergency AC Repair
If your air conditioning system breaks down outside the normal nine-to-five business hours, Dynamic Air Services also offers 24-hour emergency HVAC repair. Call us now at 949-340-3917
to get that AC up and running again!
Common Air Conditioner Repairs
At Dynamic Air Services, we’ve seen every air conditioner problem possible. You name it, we’ve fixed it. Some of the most common AC repairs we’ve seen in the Lake Forest area include:
- Compressor repair
- Compressor replacement
- Condenser repair
- Drain pan replacement
- Refrigerant leak repair
- Sensor repair
- Circuit board repair
Although this by no means is a comprehensive list of potential causes of AC breakdown, these issues highlight the bulk of the repair work that we see on air conditioning systems that have unexpectedly stopped working.
How to Know When You Need AC Repair
Not sure if you need air conditioner repairs in Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Lake Forest, or Irvine? Watch out for these telltale warning signs:
- The air conditioner is running, but the house is not cooling – This could be the results of a build up of debris and dirt inside your air conditioner. If you don’t have regular maintenance checks performed on your unit it can lead to dirty coils and filters that are clogged. This issue while seemingly simple could lead to further damage to your unit. Another issue that may cause your home not to cool properly is a lack of refrigerant in the system, this could be due to a lack of complete charge or a leak. Call a professional to have your unit checked over and consider setting up a regular maintenance schedule.
- The air conditioner won’t turn on – If you have checked your thermostat to make sure the batteries are working and the unit is switched to cool and your unit still will not switch on, it could be due to many reasons. One of these problems may be electrical failure. Issues such as corroded wires or too much pressure on a compressor can cause your air conditioner to stop working. Regular maintenance can help prevent these types of issues occurring. If your unit has stopped working call the professionals today at Dynamic Air Services.
- The room temperature changes are dramatic – If you find that the temperature in your home changes more than 3 degrees when your unit is cycling, your thermostat may have adjustment issues. This can end up costing you money as your energy consumption goes up due to the thermostat not doing its job properly. It may be a simple adjustment to your thermostat, or it could be more complicated. Contact Dynamic Air Services today to have your thermostat checked.
- The air conditioner is on, but there is no air coming out – If you can clearly hear the motor on your unit running yet you are not feeling any air movement, there may be belt issues inside your unit. Contact Dynamic Air Services today and let us get your air conditioner up and running so you don’t get stuck on a hot day.
- The outside unit is leaking – Leaks can be due to many things—you may have a leak in the refrigerant, a blockage in the pipes, or a formation of ice. Any of these issues may cause your air conditioner to leak excessively. If you have a leak it is best to call a professional to diagnose and fix the problem as it may require taking apart your unit.
Why Choose Dynamic Air Services for AC Repair in Lake Forest? Dynamic Air Services
have been serving Lake Forest, Orange County, and the surrounding areas for over 15 years. We have worked hard to provide our customers with a high quality of service at affordable prices. We have a wealth of knowledge on major brand HVAC systems and you can be confident knowing that all of our factory-trained technicians are fully licensed and insured, as well as EPA certified. Contact us today on 949-340-3917 or fill out our online contact form to request air conditioner repair service in Southern California.